Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Joke of The Day 11 Nov 2004


A disappointed salesman of Coca Cola returns from his Middle East
assignment. A friend asked, "Why weren't you successful with the Arabs?"
The salesman explained, "When I got posted in the Middle East, I was
very confident that I will makes a good sales pitch as Cola is virtually
unknown there. But, I had a problem I didn't know to speak Arabic. So, I
planned to convey the message through 3 posters...
First poster, a man crawling through the hot desert sand... totally
exhausted and panting. Second, the man is drinking our Cola and Third,
our man is now totally refreshed. Then these posters were pasted all over
the place"

"That should have worked," said the friend.
The salesman replied, "Well, not only did I not speak Arabic, I also
didn't realize that Arabs read from right to left..."

Shared by Rajeev


"Wishing you and your family happy and prosperous Deepawali.”

Enjoy
Chirag
:c )

------------------------------------------------------------------
If u want to add someone's name in this mailing list or want to remove
ur name, please send a mail to me at chiragg4u@yahoo.com for the
same.

Other Mailing Lists just for you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joke of The Day - Cool Jokes for you.
Worth Reading - Poems, articles etc.
18++ - Mature Jokes.
Quotation of the Day - Great quotations.

Just mail for the subscription...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home