Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Joke of The Day

An Interesting End


Two women were discussing how they died.

Woman 1: I froze to death, it was not bad. After I quit shaking from the
cold, I began to get warm and sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death.
What about you?

Woman 2: I died of massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was
cheating. I came home early to catch him in act. Instead, I found him all
by himself in the lounge, watching TV.

Woman 1: So what happened?
Woman 2: I was so sure there was another woman there, somewhere, that
started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and
searched and down the basement. Then I went throughout every closet and
checked under the bed. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere.
Finally became so exhausted that I just kneeled over and died of a massive
heart attack.

Woman 1: Too bad you did not look into the freezer; we would both be still
alive.

Enjoy
Chirag
:c )

------------------------------------------------------------------
If u want to add someone's name in this mailing list or want to remove
ur name, please send a mail to me at chiragg4u@yahoo.com for the
same.

Other Mailing Lists just for you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joke of The Day - Cool Jokes for you.
Worth Reading - Poems, articles etc.
18++ - Mature Jokes.
Quotation of the Day - Greate quotations.

Just mail for the subscription...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home